Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

I know it's almost winter and I haven't posted any pictures from summer yet. I somehow have gotten behind but will try to catch up and stay current. One reason is because I was gone most of summer. We left June 24 for Michigan and didn't return home until August 8. Robert went home for a 2 week stint in July for the annual meeting of our property owner's association because he's on the board of directors. I'm not - so I didn't.



When we arrived in Detroit we had to go to some of my favorite haunts. Mexicantown to pick up the usual tamales at Evies and we had lunch at a restaurant down the street. Looks like Robert's was liquid.
The train station is still standing but Tiger Stadium is not.






Next stop Royal Oak for Big Al's Big-Ass Birthday Party at Andiamo. Never throw a surprise party for someone turning 70. We thought he was having a heart attack.









No comments: