Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back to the City

Oops! Here is one picture that somehow disappeared from the last blog entry. While I was still at the cabin I met up with Patti and had dinner at her sister Chris' place near Grayling.


That weekend it was back to Detroit. I went to Birmingham and had my hair cut by Catherine, who had been cutting my hair for almost 20 years.



Then to Royal Oak to Dan & Susan's house. Tommy was the only one who would let me take his picture.




From there I went to John & Lou's in Livonia. Lou was throwing a big (non-surprise) 50th birthday party for John. It made me feel old that my little brother was turning 50.
Here is everyone before they got drunk & dirty.









John's body language shows his opinion of the cake NOT being chocolate with blue frosting.




Can you tell we're siblings? GROW UP!









Some of John's little friends from the 'hood.

No comments: