Thursday, February 7, 2008

Trip to Deetroit

Well, we made it back from Detroit.
We arrived there safely on Wednesday night (Jan 30.) We cleverly booked a room at the Courtyard next door to Mon Jin Lau, a.k.a. The Lounge, where we headed for dinner as soon as we threw our bags in our room. Well, after a quick stop at Holiday Market for a Family Size.
Thursday morning Robert had appointments so we went our separate ways. Well, I finally did after waiting an hour and a half in the lobby for Enterprise ("We'll pick you up!") to deliver my rental car. They were down the street from us and they got lost! Whatever! I got a free day and an upgrade out of it. I had a brand-new PT Cruiser for 2 days for $35.00. Not bad. When I finally got my car I went to visit Pam in Royal Oak. First I stopped at - Holiday Market - to pick up a few things for her. She still isn't able to drive after having foot surgery in November. I know what that's all about. After Pam's I went to Dan & Susan's just in time to walk with Susan to pick Tommy up from school. He has the same first grade teacher that Erin had so I wanted to say hello to her.





Here are some shots of the boys acting normal. Tommy showing off either the new TV or his tonsils, Tommy and Jimmy rehearsing some new dance steps, Tommy and Jimmy greeting Patrick after school and Dan holding the boys down for a kiss from Auntie Bonnie.
HI TOMMY! Smoochie smoochie.

No comments: