Sunday, February 24, 2008

They're Baaaack!


Friday it was warm & sunny. It was 62 when we were downtown. It didn't get very cold overnight and Saturday morning when I got up I saw something moving in the pond. Sure enough, when I went out to get the paper the frogs were croaking away. This time, I was able to get close enough to take pictures. They were gone by the afternoon.
We met up with our future neighbors, Doug & Vince, at the Grove Park Inn for the annual Arts & Crafts Conference and Antique Show. This was the first time we have been. It was fun. A huge ballroom full of Arts & Crafts objects. Unfortunately, we weren't in the market to make any purchases since we still don't know what will fit in our house when we move - not because you could spend thousands of dollars on one little piece of pottery. We did buy a beautiful English tile that we'll have framed. I'm sure we can find wall space for that. Oh, and we had drinks in the lobby after the show.

No comments: