Thursday, December 11, 2008

Love the Rain

Today it is rainy & foggy for the 3rd straight day. That's OK because Western North Carolina is still under extreme drought conditions. I don't think it's rained 3 consecutive days since we've moved here (to NC.) Tuesday and yesterday it was interesting watching the fog move in and out. Everytime I looked out the window it was different. I took these pictures yesterday from the upstairs balcony within a short period of time. Today it's just been pouring with pea soup fog that hasn't changed a bit. It's been like this since last night. I came home from town at about 8:30 pm and as soon as I got within a mile or two of home I hit fog and crawled all the way home. Sometimes it's just foggy on our mountain and clear all the way into town.





No comments: