Monday, April 21, 2008

House Update

Friday morning we had a meeting at the house with the builder and architect. So many things are going on! The plumber, heating & cooling guy, exterior siding installers and stone masons were all there. Things are really starting to happen now. Saturday afternoon we went back for a picnic. We had leftover chicken, potato salad and salad. We set up a table & chairs in the living room and opened the windows to catch the view. (The windows are still covered with plastic to protect them and they don't remove it until the end. Unfortunately, it blocks the view.) These are some shots I took from the upstairs balcony and the living room. You can see things are greening up down here and in some of the pictures you can see the dogwood blooming in the woods. Also, one of our stone columns is finished.




1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hey! I found you! only because I goodled you and came up with ashevillebeer.blogspot.com and I said hmmm, maybe I should put in asheville cats and here I am! I am in Houghton/Hancock this week. I miss you guys! By the way you should check out ashevillebeer.blogspot.com Okay gotta go. Call me!